Right, but one can compile Apache Httpd from the ASF thought
and run it on AS400. I suppose all the EBCDIC we added to
mod_jk will allow it compile with standard httpd like before.

On AS400, it will be more than difficult and not supported by IBM.

The fair solution is to use a Linux partition on AS400 and get back in
OSS land :)

> So since there is no more IBM support for this kind of OpenSource
> stuff in there proprietary OS, we may drop our support of mod_jk. I
> don't have the time to work on v5R4 adaptation and since there is
> little or no interest in user land, a pragmatic approch is to stop
> this OS.

Fair enough. A simple note in BUILDING would be OK.

Regards,
Mladen.