Rainer Jung wrote:
Hi,

now that we changed the default way how to forward URIs from mod_jk to Tomcat (mod_jk 1.2.23) because of a directory traversal issue, I want to propose a better long term solution.

My proposal is that we make our own decoder if the URI is encoded
and then do a match and forward that.

Hope I don't speak complete rubbish :)

Anyhow, I simply don't like adding new features and options.
Think we done a lot of them recently.

If there is a problem we should hide the problem from
the user and do that internally instead adding new config.

Regards,
Mladen.