Rainer Jung wrote:
OK, I'll go into it. I think I would propose a slightly different patch, but I'll investigate, why 23 and 24 are different.

The reason why I started to pose querstions is, that I found it a little strange to make an exception for exactly one status code.

My impression is: the code was supposed to let httpd produce the error page in case we got an error status without any content. But: for a 401 we actually do get a body content from tomcat. So in fact something is wrong with sent_bodycnt. I'll investigate.

Probably it is. I personally don't like my patch either, cause it's
the kind of 'what other status might be bogus' thing.

Regards,
Mladen.