Hi Alexey,

I think it is a great idea to bundle harmony with tomcat. Ok, I also agree with Yoav and Costin that bundle building and hosting is harmony team job. How can I help you to made the harmony/tomcat bundle ready? But I am working at a Mac and I am very interested to get a java 6 up and running:-(

Regards
Peter