> > If someone else were to build and maintain a Tomcat + Harmony
> > download

> I understand that such a bundle is mostly interested for Harmony not
> for Tomcat :)

The good idea could be to package Harmony with major ASF projects,
like Tomcat, Geronimo, Ant, Axis/CXF.

A sort of ASF goodies ready to use.

We could see it in Fedora 8 Release with IcedTea and it's more a
packaging activity than pure developpment.

So I suggest you to see how Harmony could fit with leading Linux
distributions (Suse, RH/Fedora/Ubuntu) and help them package it in
their distro. May be with jpackage, may be directly with distributions
(you could start to make RPM/DEB packages available for these
distros).

For the Windows land, it's another story.

Regards