Yo,

On Nov 13, 2007 5:07 AM, Alexey Petrenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Speaking of Harmony stability... We have rather big list of
> applications which are working with Harmony including Eclipse,

To be clear: I have no doubt of Harmony's quality and stability.  I've
used it, it's great.

I want to keep our end-user experience as simple and friendly as
possible, and our release management as simple and easy for us as
possible too.  That's why I don't want another bundle.

If someone else were to build and maintain a Tomcat + Harmony
download, I have no issue linking to that from our download pages.
That's an explicit endorsement.  But that's where I (again, just me
personally) would like to draw the line of separation.

Yoav