Costin Manolache wrote:
And if the TCK signature tests pass - that's a bug in the tests :-).
We shouldn't touch the method signatures in servlet API.

Having read everyone's comments and having thought some more about this during today, my current plan is:
- fix any non-generics warnings in the spec code
- commit the fixes
- fix the generics warnings but don't commit - I can make a patch available on p.o.a if anyone is interested
- fix the warnings in the rest of the code base.

Mark

Costin