It was a mistake I wrote "servlet context of this particular servlet " .

Also as we have default host for a particular engine , we can have a default
context for a particular host , then pass its servlet context to the filter
, then can we map all servlets in this host to this filter or the servlets
in this particular context only can be mapped ???