I propose to relax our RTC policy and use CTR for the types of changes
listed below:

Usually a vote has a single voting item, but all those
things you've put to vote are something many projects
already have as a policy.

Allow C-T-R for changes to svn properties:
[ ] +1
[ ] 0
[X] -1

-1 because it can mean anything and nothing.
Changing line endings, executable flag, mime type
all falls into svn properties for which change
one needs a good reason.
If you meant svn logs and svn commit message typos
then +1 for those (but you should said that)

Allow C-T-R for any whitespace changes:
[X] +1
[ ] 0
[ ] -1

Allow C-T-R for trivial fixes to English messages that are in resource files
and those that are inline in the code. This includes typos and rephrasing,
but does not include adding/removing message parameters.
Technical issues to beware are mentioned above.
[X] +1
[ ] 0
[ ] -1

Allow C-T-R for any fixes for non-English resource files.
The files must use 7-bit characters only. Other symbols must be
escaped with \u, as does native2ascii.
[X] +1
[ ] 0
[ ] -1

Require some indication in the commit message for code that usually is
covered by RTC, that this commit was done using C-T-R rule.
[X] +1
[ ] 0
[ ] -1

Regards