On 08/03/2010 17:34, Konstantin Kolinko wrote:
2. I think that we can have C-T-R for any svn metadata (svn:
properties), as those are not the code. I am +1.

+1 for line endings, +0 for the rest

3. I think that we can have C-T-R for any whitespace changes in the
code. These are generally discouraged, but might be necessary to ease
backporting of patches.

+1. Only if required to ease back-porting.

4. Trivial fixes for any English message strings and message constants
in the code. I mean, inaccuracies and misprints. I am +1 for C-T-R
those.
+1

5. Any fixes for any translations.
+1 providing that native2ascii has been used

6. Should we mark C-T-R commits somehow in the commit message?
E.g. writing "C-T-R" or "trivial" in the message?
Putting CTR at the start works for me.