On 26/04/2010 20:12, buddhika chamith wrote:
Hi All,

I am glad to announce that my proposal titled "Enhancing JMX Descriptors in
Apache Tomcat" has been accepted for this year's GSOC program.

Congratulations.

We are now in the community bonding period so this is your opportunity to ask any questions you may have about how things are going to work for this project or Tomcat and the ASF in general.

You'll need to be able to collect all the code you submit together to provide to Google at the end of the project so I'd suggest using Bugzilla to create issues and attach proposed patches. I can't think of anything else at this stage bug if you have any questions, just ask.