On 15/10/2010 09:47, Mark Thomas wrote:
> The proposed Apache Tomcat 7.0.4 release is now available for voting.
>
> It can be obtained from:
> http://people.apache.org/~markt/dev/tomcat-7/v7.0.4/
> The svn tag is:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/tc7.0.x/tags/TOMCAT_7_0_4/
>
> As with previous votes, I have included a stable option below although
> my personal inclination is still to vote beta.
>
> The proposed 7.0.4 release is:
>
> [ ] Broken - do not release
> [ ] Alpha  - go ahead and release as 7.0.4 Alpha
> [X] Beta   - go ahead and release as 7.0.4 Beta
> [ ] Stable - go ahead and release as 7.0.4 Stable
>
> This vote will run until 10.00 UTC Wednesday 20th October (3 working days).

Sevlet TCK passes with security manager for HTTP BIO, NIO & APR/native
Sevlet TCK passes with security manager for AJP BIO & APR/native
JSP TCK passes with security manager
EL TCK passes with security manager

The bug count is currently nice and low. If we don't see any nasty
issues between this and the next release I'd be tempted to start voting
stable.