On 07/26/2011 07:30 PM, Mark Thomas wrote:

1. Should tomcat/tc7.0.x/trunk be RTC or CTR?

CTR

2. With tomcat/trunk becoming the basis for Tomcat 8, I would like to
see earlier and more frequent alpha/beta releases than we had for Tomcat

Sure. This time we might have 8 ready as 3.1 spec is defined.
I have no problem if it's bound to spec RC cause it won't be
stable until 3.1 spec is frozen.

7. That would increase the effective number of versions we are
supporting. With that in mind, should we announce end of support for
5.5.x with the last release expected in ~12 months time?

After we release first 8 stable or starting from now?

Regards
--
^TM