On 12/20/2011 09:17 AM, Antonio Petrelli wrote:
2011/12/19 Mladen Turk<mt...@apache.org>

On 12/19/2011 07:04 PM, Henri Gomez wrote:

Exactly. Since any change would require a learning curve
and it seems we don't have that many (read none) maven
experts in the house, Gradle could be equally considered,
given that it seems more advanced in customization.

I know well Maven but Olivier (Lamy) is a Maven expert, so there is
friend in the business.
And there is a full Maven PMC not too far ready to provide advices and
help.
Not counting Tomcat consumers ASF projects like OpenEJB.

All I have seen so far is talk and talk and more talk.
There is trunk, branches, sandbox, so anyone is free to
make a proposal and if things work, I'll be the first
one supporting it.

I already forked my own repository from GitHub. I hope to start it after
the holidays.

Please publish the url... I can fork it and play there too.

Cheers

Jean-Frederic