Ok, took a bit to get the Apr polling to work and add some minimal tests.

Please take another look - in particular to
https://github.com/costinm/tomcat/blob/trunk/java/org/apache/tomcat/util/net/AprEndpoint.java

The spdy implementation seems to work with chrome, and the client seems to
work with google.
Probably still has plenty of bugs - but it's a start.

If no objections - I'll start merging the LightProtocol/util.net changes
first, than add the spdy server implementation. The spdy client and tests -
probably later, I want to clean them up a bit more.

Costin