On 20/02/2012 22:19, Mark Thomas wrote:
> Based on progress today, things should move along pretty quickly.
> Next step is to get ping/pong working.

Yep. Progress has been pretty quick. Ping/pong tests (section 2) now all
pass as do sections 3 (reserved bits) and 4 (opcodes).

There are a few failures in section 5 (fragmentation) and they are due
to not handling control frames in the middle of fragmented messages.
Hopefully fixing that will mostly just be a little refactoring - pushing
more stuff down into the WsInputStream. I plan to look at that tomorrow
although I need to do the 7.0.26 release first.