2012/8/27 Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>:
> On 27/08/2012 15:20, fha...@apache.org wrote:
>> Author: fhanik
>> Date: Mon Aug 27 14:20:55 2012
>> New Revision: 1377689

>> Log:
>> Per http://markmail.org/message/nqnogctvfuyzhtol
>>
>> 1. Already encountered two users that would like to set this value. There is
>> never any need to hard code any value, regardless of its use
>
> What is the use case for wanting to set this value? I can understand
> users not liking the previous value that triggered a full GC every hour
> and wanting to change that but I fail to see why anyone would want to
> change this now it is set to trigger a full GC every 290 million years
> or so.
>
>> 2. This turns it into a property on the listener
>
> Thanks. If the feature is retained, that is a much better implementation.

Re: 1:
Maybe somebody wants their full GC once an hour, or once a day?

There are documentation glitches yet to be fixed:
a. systemprops.xml change in trunk was not reverted by this commit.
 It was reverted in 7.0.x only.
b. The new property is yet to be documented in listeners.xml.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko