2012/8/28 Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>:
> On 27/08/2012 22:48, Filip Hanik (mailing lists) wrote:

Agreed.

When a user wants to configure this value by themselves, they should
just disable this feature in Tomcat with gcDaemonProtection="false".

(
>> I took care of that an hour ago.
>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1377831&view=rev
> [Filip Hanik]
> Got it, what's the point of the following code change?
> -                        method.invoke(null, getGcDaemonPeriod());
> +                        method.invoke(null,
> Long.valueOf(getGcDaemonPeriod()));

There was implicit boxing operation, which gives a warning with our
Eclipse settings
(the ones in res/ide-support/eclipse/java-compiler-errors-warnings.txt )
)

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko