Le 26 mars 2016 23:28, "Arjan Tijms" <arjan.ti...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Very interesting, is JASPIC support also in Tomcat 8.5.x and not just in
9?

Yes

> Is there a binary build of TomEE master with this available? I'll see if I
> can run the Java EE 7 samples against it to see how it does in practice ;)

Normally master is deployed each night but sometimes it doesnt work so
should be.

Ran some ee samples but some of them are not portable or rely too much on
proprietary features. Will try to push my tomee branch next week.

> On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 2:45 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau [via TomEE & OpenEJB]
<
> ml-node+s979440n4677971...@n4.nabble.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > answering there even if a bit old but google find this thread so
> > trying to keep threads consistent...
> >
> > TomEE master is on Tomcat 8.5.x so inherits from Jaspic now.
> >
> > Romain Manni-Bucau
> > @rmannibucau |  Blog | Github | LinkedIn | Tomitriber

> > <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4677971&i=0>>:
> >
> > > I was looking for exactly this functionality 2 weeks ago to use with
> > TomEE.
> > > I ended up having to write a tomcat AuthenticatorValve and a custom
> > Realm
> > > class to implement the same thing you've done with your standard
JASPIC
> > > implementation (using SocialAuth as you have done).  It would be great
> > > have this, especially for the Social Authentication scenario.  Any
> > situation
> > > where you want to access the HttpServletRequest and
HttpServletResponse

http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=4660480&code=YXJqYW4udGlqbXNAZ21haWwuY29tfDQ2NjA0ODB8LTM3MzU5NTg0OA==

http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml