On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 1:32 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau [via TomEE & OpenEJB] <
ml-node+s979440n4677988...@n4.nabble.com> wrote:

> > Sorry, what is a "jsf double stack" exactly?
>
> Going twice in the JSF stack in a single request - not sure there is a
> name ;)

Ah, okay thanks for the explanation. I don't know what the term would be
either.

> > Do you mean the include of a JSF resource by a SAM? E.g. this test:
> >

> https://github.com/javaee-samples/javaee7-samples/blob/master/jaspic/dispatching-jsf-cdi/src/test/java/org/javaee7/jaspictest/dispatching/JSFCDIIncludeTest.java
> >

> Yes

Well, in that case JSF is only invoked once. A JSF based resource is
included in the response once, but the target resource is a plain Servlet.

I do have this test on my radar for some time now and was thinking how to
fix it in Mojarra, or whether I should perhaps remove this test.