Le 29 mars 2016 00:09, "Arjan Tijms" <arjan.ti...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Thanks for starting this.
>
> jaxrs/angularjs/src/main/resources/META-INF/persistence.xml is for sure
> wrong in the original.  "java:jboss/datasources/ExampleDS" is obviously
not
> portable.
>
> All JPA based tests use the Java EE 7 default data source, which is
> generally good enough. In some cases where @DataSourceDefinition is used
an
> embedded h2 or other DB is used (but in a portable way, not relying on
> anything privately  provided by the server)
>
> JASPIC tests should be mostly portable (taking the mandated setup
mentioned
> above into account), but let me know if you find anything there.

Issue is mixing some specs. Typically jsf for dispatch-cdi which relies on
jsf double stack which is unspecified - fixed on master - so sometimes a
failure is not linked to the central feature of the sample :(.

> On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 4:26 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau [via TomEE & OpenEJB]
<
> ml-node+s979440n4677977...@n4.nabble.com> wrote:
>
> > pushed my work on https://github.com/rmannibucau/javaee7-samples.
> > Several samples should pass and doesnt yet. Didn't check why but can
> > just be a pom setup issue, implementation hypothesis (like hardcoding
> > a h2/hibernate usage ;)) or something like that (typically a lot of
> > websocket tests are failing but we should pass them without hacking
> > tomee).
> >
> > Romain Manni-Bucau
> > @rmannibucau |  Blog | Github | LinkedIn | Tomitriber

> > <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4677977&i=0>>:

> > OpenEJB]
/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4677977&i=2>>

http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/Consider-support-for-the-Servlet-profile-of-JSR-196-JASPIC-in-TomEE-tp4660480p4677971.html

http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml

http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/Consider-support-for-the-Servlet-profile-of-JSR-196-JASPIC-in-TomEE-tp4660480p4677974.html

http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=4660480&code=YXJqYW4udGlqbXNAZ21haWwuY29tfDQ2NjA0ODB8LTM3MzU5NTg0OA==