Just to clarify after Andy's mail: tempted to say the opposite: this is not
an important release since we can release whenever we want and versioning
is just a number and as a side note out of topic there. Doc has been
updated some time ago but feel free to adjust it if you or anyone else feel
the need. About the rubber stamped same thing, this is if you think but we
stated there was no stamped contract between EE and TomEE versions on
multiple threads so with the additional doc I think it is clear enough now.
That's just binaries we can use from end to end - and that's the only goal
of this release as stated in the version vote.

Romain Manni-Bucau