Le 23 mai 2016 23:42, "Jean-Louis Monteiro" <jlmonte...@tomitribe.com> a
écrit :

> So what is the status regarding the LICENSE and NOTICE?

Nothing patrticular.

> Don't want to spend time checking the release if there is still pending
> tasks to do.
>
> We have agreed that the documentation needs to be clear regarding the
> status of this release (not Java EE 6 certified nor Java EE 7 certified).
> Could we have that download page to be split into something like 2 parts:
> 1.x and 7.x
> With the information on the policy at the top.
> Each section explicitly mentioning which Java EE version are we
> implementing, if it is certified and what is complete or not in the TomEE
> 7.x
> The current version with all the links at the top looks now a bit messy
and
> the policy on a separate page makes it difficult to find out in my
opinion.

Was planning to just keep 1 version by minor for maintained releases + link
the version policy. All other versions would go in archives. That is my
second task once vote passed.

This is however out of vote scope, version policy page work has been done
and nobody complained in 5 days so guess it is fine to go then we can
enhance it if needed but i dont see it anymore as a blocker - compared to
the lack of votes ;).

> That seemed to be the agreement of the last vote.
>
> That said, I spent some time grabbing the sources and trying to compile
> without success.
> XAPoolTest keeps failing locally when I run it with openejb-core

The code of this vote was green on buildbot when tagged so can likely be
something else or envrt dpd. Ping me if you need help.

> Alone it works. I'll check that out tomorrow if I can get the test fixed
> and more reliable (if possible).

Thanks for taking time to have a look.

david.blev...@gmail.com

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312320&version=12335051