> On Aug 9, 2017, at 7:18 PM, Elder Moraes <elder.mor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Don't know if I'm allowed to answer... and my apologies if I wasn't... :-)

For 17 years this project has maintained a "users first, committers second”
spirit.  Committers are one part of and servants to the community.  So the
short answer is, absolutely, *everyone* who has their heart in the project is
welcome and *encouraged* to chime in.

You don’t grow a project by treating people who are not committers like they
are not committers :)  Treat people like they are committers and they soon will
be.

So a direct Thank You for having the bravery to speak up and I hope others
follow your example :)

Great to hear your support, Elder.

-David