Does it mean we'll rename TomEE as a TLP to something else so TomEE can be
a subproject and we will be creating more sub-projects for Sheldon or any
other project?

I have seen a lot of discussions in different Apache projects regarding a
common place for Java EE components (spec jars and common libraries). I
know TomEE has been mentioned a couple of times, as well as other Apache
projects.
Is this a related discussion?
Or should it be tackled at the same time?

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro