Let’s put this up for a vote.  Proposal:

Should we accept the code donations of Sheldon and Chatterbox as part of the
Apache TomEE project.

 - https://tomitribe.io/projects/sheldon
 - https://tomitribe.io/projects/chatterbox

They’ll be named Apache Sheldon and Apache Chatterbox respectively.  Maven
groupid and java packages up for discussion.  (I have no preference)

All votes welcome:

 +1: Let’s do this!

+0: I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with this.

-0: I won't get in the way, but I'd rather we didn't do this.

-1: I really don't like this, because [insert reason]

I’ll leave this up for a week so people have time to vote.  All votes are
welcome from anyone.  The more votes the better.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins