osant...@tomitribe.com>:

> Guys, I have a question:
>
> Why not a project to each implementation?

this is the case but geronimo is used as an umbrella project.

> This way I can use just a specific if I want also.

exactly the goal and user usage AFAIK ;)

long story short: we learnt from the past errors and since always the same
people work on these projects it is better to not split it accross N
communities since
it leads to a lot of efforts for these people. Having a single umbrella
project with N subprojects reduces the administrative work etc and enhance
the projects productivity.