Roberto PR *is* merged JL.
He did the work to be able to consume any CDI "container" lib.

So I'd just extract the code as we discussed together in G before that mess
and move forward to keep TCK and add the lib in the MP distro Roberto
created to fit that design.

As soon as you imported the lib in G, I will make sure to help to make it
releasable.

As the ee concurrency utilities dev I can guarantee you it is wrong to put
it in TomEE :( - mea culpa here.

I can understand the "i cant commit" but you can PR and several of these
objections are coming from people willing RTC which leads to the same
blocking state so not sure I get the rational to break projects here and
make them messy which would deserve asf IMHO.