+1 on merge

Bruno Baptista
http://twitter.com/brunobat_

On 29-03-2018 19:13, Otávio Gonçalves de Santana wrote:
+ 1, Let's merge and move it forward.

On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 3:12 PM, Bruno Baptista <bruno...@gmail.com> wrote:

+ 1, Let's merge.

If later someone wants to move it elsewhere in the future, that's fine.

While people figure out how to do that, at least we will have something
working for the users.

Cheers

Bruno Baptista
http://twitter.com/brunobat_

On 19-03-2018 00:02, David Blevins wrote:

Jean-Louis has put a PR up for discussion for JWT Support in TomEE.

   - https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/123

There are 35 commits spanning 27 days of work.  It's been reviewed by
Andy and Rudy.  One a committer and one a contributor, which is great for
us.

There's an open question as to where the code should live in its final
state: TomEE or Geronimo.  This conversation doesn't seem conclusive after
12 days.  It's ok for us not to agree, but we should have more votes so
there is a clear outcome and we are acting as a community to our best
ability.

Vote: Merge Pull Request 123?

   +1  Yes, let's do it
   +-0 Abstain
   -1  No, don't put this code in TomEE

Out of respect for the conversation, this is not a vote of where the code
will live in its final state.  This is just a decision to merge or not.  It
would give the users something they can try, which can be updated by a
future PR if the code does eventually move.

-David