Officially closing the vote.  Thanks for the patience everyone.  This one
needed some good discussion and a bit of extra time.

+1s
Andy Gumbrecht
Bruno Baptista
David Blevins
Gurkan Erdogdu
Ivan Junckes Filho
Jean-Louis Monteiro
Jonathan Gallimore
Otávio Gonçalves de Santana
Richard Monson-Haefel
Rudy De Busscher
Thiago Veronezi

0s
Matthew Broadhead

-1s
Romain Manni-Bucau

Vote passes with eleven +1s, one 0, and one -1.  Though this is a technical
vote and a -1 would normally veto, after long discussion here and a short
follow up with the board, all involved agree the -1 is not a true technical
veto and not binding.  Guidance from the board was to use a -0 on technical
votes if the intent is not to veto.  I think it would be good for us to be
extra clear if a vote is a technical vote vs consensus.

Though it took a while to talk this one out and the vote is not unanimous, it
is good to see the discussion and high turnout.  I think this reflects us using
muscles we haven't used in a while and is an overall incredibly positive thing.

Thanks to everyone who voted and participated in the community discussion!

-David