An update status:

TomEE 7.1:
- MicroProfile 1.2.
- Support for Config, JWT, Fault Tolerance and Health added.
- Metrics seems to require CDI 2.0 that is not available on TomEE 7, so it is
out for now.
- Health has an issue with the JSON response because of JSONB annotation. May
need the JSONB Provider as well.
- PR’s: TOMEE-2209 - TomEE 7.1 Added MP Specs: Fault Tolerance and Health.
<https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/145>

TomEE 8:
- MicroProfile 1.2 and 1.3
- Support for Config, JWT, Fault Tolerance, Health, Metrics, Rest Client and
OpenAPI.
- Still working on the Open Tracing support.
- Requires the JSONB Provider.
- PR’s: TOMEE-2209 - TomEE 8 Microprofile 1.2 Support
<https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/141>, TOMEE-2210 - TomEE 8 Microprofile
1.3 Support <https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/146>, TOMEE-2221 - Added
Johnzon Jsonb Provider. <https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/142>

Main JIRAS: