Hi Richard,

For the Beginners Guide you mentioned on this thread, do we have an open PR
already and/or an email thread?
I was trying to see how I can contribute to them because, for instance,
some communication tools like  https://openejb.markmail.org/search/?q=
 have been helping me a lot to search, filter and catch up with the threads
I had opened and others I'm interested with.

I also think something like this can be really useful for someone who wants
to collaborate for the first time:
https://github.com/forge/core/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.asciidoc#git-workflow
I know we have a page that describes the maven flags and other build
details, but a more Tutorial approach can be also useful.

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández Mendoza.