Le ven. 30 nov. 2018 à 17:45, Ivan Junckes Filho <ivanjunc...@gmail.com> a
écrit :

> Just to be clear, this is not about a vendor opinion, it is my opinion and
> the spec says that clearly so it is about a community opinion.
>
> Also see comments from other people from IBM and RedHat that participate
> actively in  the spec.
>
> https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-open-api/issues/228#issuecomment-431889411
>
> https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-open-api/issues/302#issuecomment-443034856
>
> https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-open-api/issues/228#issuecomment-431895833
>
> https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-open-api/issues/228#issuecomment-432038154
>
> When you say it is a 1 voice opinion that is not fair.

Well it is all about vendors, was my point. Got very bad feedbacks cause
the platform is becoming inconsistent and broken cause each spec is done
independently of others and I share that very strongly
so I ensured all impl @geronimo don't impose it at users. Having used it
recently in softwares requiring some industrialization (I'm strongly
thinking to security scans here) I really appreciated to be able to drop
not used parts.

> This comment "I know the spec picked yaml for "other$" reasons." is also
> very offensive and may be wrong. I have been participating on those calls
> and anyone really is able to participate and help decide things in the
> spec.
>
> >> why is current impl not compliant?
>
> Like I said yaml is not default and that diverges from the spec. Adding
> yaml as default if we add jackson yaml won't make it default as well, it
> will be still an alternative.

Ok, then this is this assumption which is wrong and where this thread
became split.