Well, I don't aim to have an argument here but please also consider that I
can ask as well why you (not sure who is "people" cause I see mainly 1
voice here which vendor voice) woudln't respect user feedback which is
regularly pro json in several companies - I know the spec picked yaml for
"other$" reasons.

Also note that, as I mentionned, the implementation is now compliant to the
spec, so not really sure the follow up to give to that topic.

Romain Manni-Bucau