I don't understand why you say so Ivan, it is perfectly compatible.

Also to answer clearly to your question: I prefer to have an impl not
compatible with the spec when the spec says something stupid, most of the
time we put toggle to be able to be compatible but sometimes there is not
even a way to be compatible, this is what has been done in TomEE since
years and it works well making users happy rather than spec leads.

Romain Manni-Bucau