Yes, there is.

This is also the most basic MP spec and nothing prevents us from using it everywhere.

There might be Jakarta EE restrictions in how to handle configurations that need to be assessed.

Overall, I think that if we are going to mess with configs, we should use state of the art.

Cheers

Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_