I have been digging and running tests locally.
Here is the list of tests failures I have extracted.

- JMSInjectionTest
- CDIInvokeSimpleGetOperationTest
- CDIInvokeWithRegisteredProviderTest
- FeatureRegistrationTest
- InvokeWithJsonProviderTest
- DuplicateConfigurationTest
- XMLConfigurationTest
- XMLConfiguredConstraintValidatorTest
- MoviesArquillianHtmlUnitTest
- DeployInWebAppsDirectoryTest
- LegacyServerTest
- LegacyClientTest
- (StickyConnection|RoundRobin|Random)StrategyTest
- ReconnectDelayCaseInsensitiveTest
- ReconnectDelayListSelfTest
- ReconnectTest

Anything else I missed?