Hi Fausto!
We currently have a couple of Epics targeted for new contributors,
please check for instance:

Generation of MP examples: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2285
Improving documentation: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2369
Translation into other languages the examples. This is the one for Spanish
but feel free to create the Main Task for another language:

If you have some other Idea or you come up with a question just shout in
the list!

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández Mendoza.