Hi,
I want to share how I'm now chasing for failing tests for the TomEE TCK
execution.
This has been a learning jorney from the three proyects: TomEE, tomee-tck
and jakartaee-tck.

First, a quick question for the list:
Can someone from the list can double check if this test also fails on your
side and share your tomee-tck/target/logs/javatest.log file?
./runtests -Dhttps.protocols=TLSv1.1,TLSv1.2 --env -nc -c -U -w tomee
com/sun/ts/tests/ejb30/lite/interceptor/singleton/lifecycle/annotated/Client#aroundConstructInterceptorTest_from_ejbembed

Now proceeding with the details of how I ended up there:

The first problem I overcome in the past days is how to identify from
the 47,219 tests the ones related with web profile.
For this, I created last week a PR that summaries this information and
also tomee-tck debug options [1]

With the help of the custom filter from the JT Harness filter, I identify
the first group of test containing related "javaee_web_profile" tests:
[com.sun.ts.tests.ejb30.lite]

I proceed to run locally the following command:
 ./runtests -Dhttps.protocols=TLSv1.1,TLSv1.2 --env -nc -c -U -w tomee
com.sun.ts.tests.ejb30.lite

But it took on my laptop about 16 hours oO.
I pasted the result on my ejb30/lite sheet [1], there is a filter called
"Show Failed" that you can use to filter the results.

As you can see from 2222 test 2027 passed and 195 failed. This was
interesting because my filter applied on JT harness UI was
"javaee_web_profile" over the test packages but because each package can
have sub packages, I found that some of the failing tests like:
autoCloseTest_from_ejbembed
[3] are not javaee_web_profile tests so you need to be double checking with
JT Harnes UI if the failing test is actually web_profile reateld.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/tomee-tck/pull/8/files#diff-ba2698ef203cf2653a73e80874eefa3dR13
[2]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oYO0RN-rg4Z7TgSLJ2u4iK4hOFHOXA49ech2y0N3kVw/edit?usp=sharing
[3]
com/sun/ts/tests/ejb30/lite/packaging/embed/classloader/annotated/Client#java#autoCloseTest_from_ejbembed
--
Atentamente:
César Hernández Mendoza.