I opened this PR  https://github.com/apache/tomee-tck/pull/9 to:

1) fix a typo in pom.xml
2) rollback to tomee and openejb 8.0.0-snapshot because that facilitates
local debug and testing while trying to fix tests.
3) Removed from ./runtest shellscript the implicit -U flag for mvn. This
was causing a strange behavior when trying to debug locally because even if
you don't provide -U in the ./runtest script, the -U was always implicit
inside the script.

Can someone of the committers please review the PR.

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández Mendoza.