I ended up throwing all the PR away and starting from scratch again.
There were too many changes and I did not know anymore what they were for.

Went with a different approach to see if it works better.
On master, we introduced some garbage by the way, not sure why but we'll
have to fix some pom stuff because I suspect we have too much stuff in the
binaries.
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro