After some more investigations, looks like most of the APIs are already
provided in the TomEE distribution.
So I decided to revert my PR and look deeper first.

I'll create a new PR when I have a better view of what is missing.

So far from what is described in this ticket
https://openjdk.java.net/jeps/320
And what we have in the API jars
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomee/javaee-api/trunk/pom.xml
or distribution (jaxb api and impl) there is probably not much missing.
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro