Hello Richard,

First of all, thank you very much for these updates, and a big thanks
to Markus for his major contribution !

To answer your question, I beleive that indeed a Milestone 2 release
end of June would be perfect timing on my side to run many tests on
(relatively) various uses of TomEE.

However, I'm not sure that rollbacking to latest stable CXF would be a
good idea - unless we plan to turn Millestone 2 into a released
version within short time after Milestone 2. If we are not in such
hurry, then I tend to prefer to use TomEE 10 Milestone 2 with on-going
CXF release that will eventually be used in final TomEE 10, so as to
help CXF community to get feedbacks through TomEE 10 Milestone 2
testers.

That's my 2 cents !

Thanks,
Alex