Stephan Bergmann wrote:

> On 01/27/10 09:07, Mathias Bauer wrote:
>> Jussi Pakkanen wrote:
>>> Yes, sure. If and only if you have target_link_libraries(some_exe
>>> some_library) then the linker invocation for some_exe will have
>>> '-lsome_library'. Whether or not it was built accidentally, CMake will
>>> not link the exe against the library.
>>
>> Cool.
>
> Mathias, I'm not sure I understand your excitement here.  ;)
Ehm, yes. :-)
Reading it a second time I must have misunderstood what Jussi wrote. But
this wasn't the first misunderstanding in this thread. :-)

I thought that he wanted to point out that CMake will quit working in
that case, even before the build starts. Though in fact that seems to
happen as he explained in his last mail, the quoted text above indeed
was something different.

Regards,
Mathias

Please don't reply to "nospamfor...@gmx.de".