The lack of TO API backward compatibility support is causing me whiplash as a
consumer of that API and continues to add development and support costs with
each upgrade.

Jonathan G

From: Jeremy Mitchell <mitchell...@apache.org>
Date: Tuesday, August 23, 2022 at 10:10 AM
To: dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org <dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] TC 8.0.0
I was just curious what the justification for TC 8.0 was. We are rolling
majors pretty quick (not sure that's a bad thing) and was just wondering if
there was a "big" change i was unaware of and apologies for missing the
working group where this was probably discussed.

I'm guessing i know the reason: TO API 5.x? which does worry me a bit
because i believe that means API 3.x will be deprecated / on the chopping
block.

Jeremy