On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 7:44 AM, Ramkumar R <ramkumar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was able to download the artifacts and run the samples in the binary
> distribution successfully.
>
> Few things that I would like to see:
>
> 1. RELEASE_NOTES and CHANGES file in the RC1 folder.
> 2. The modules folder seems to little confusing, contains both libraries
> and the tuscany modules?

I agree with that, its common practice in multi module maven projects to use
a folder named "modules" for the individual module jars but using that
folder for the jars used by the actual runtime is at best "unusual". I don't
think this is a blocker for M1 though.

> 3. A README file in the bin folder to explain the purpose of this folder
> and how to use it?

I've added a README to the bin folder in r742337

The license header added to the tuscany.bat script was gets printed out when
running the script, i fixed that in r742405

   ...ant