I'm still testing the M1 RC1, but I notice a few issues:

1) README in samples directory mentions lib directory rather than modules directory, and it does not match the README info in lower sample subdirs. I will open a Jira and take care of this one.

2) implementation-java-calculator does not run with instructions given in its README (on Windows XP, IBM JDK 1.6.0) From this launch: java -jar ..\..\features\tuscany-sca-equinox-manifest.jar -composite Calculator.composite -config ..\..\features\configuration\ -ttl 0 target\implementation-java-calculator.jar

I get:
SEVERE: SCA Node could not be created
Throwable occurred: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
 <...>
org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.equinox.launcher.NodeMain.main(NodeMain.java:59)
Caused by: org.oasisopen.sca.ServiceRuntimeException: org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.ContributionReadException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: E:\t\tuscany-sca-2.0-M1\samples\implementation-java-calculator\target\implementati
on-java-calculator.jar (The system cannot find the file specified.)
  <...>

The file is named "sample-implementation-java-calculator.jar" and not implementation-java-calculator.jar