On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 10:11 PM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Thank you all for the comments and the fixes, also, if your fix will
> generate dependency changes, please make sure you review the LICENSE
> files.
>
> Please make sure we have JIRAs for any open issues that you are not
> planning to work on.
>
> I'll get a new RC tomorrow, Tuesday.

There's not a release branch for M1 so will that be based on the RC1 tag or
from the trunk? A lot of the trunk changes I've been doing since the RC1 tag
was created I didn't expect to get picked up for M1 (I'm not saying there is
a problem if they do get included just that i've not thought about it).

   ...ant