Was wondering if we missed something (or consciously decided not to
implement it?)

Do we agree that we're NOT setting the correlation ID per the
correlation scheme for a callback message (i.e setting the correlation
ID on the callback-direction request message based on the
forward-direction request message, depending on scheme)?

I tried a quick test and this seemed to be the case... but wanted to
make sure I wasn't missing something.

When I read the OSOA JMS Binding spec, I see this which suggests we
should be doing this.

114 • /binding.jms/@correlationScheme – identifies the correlation
scheme used when sending
115 reply or callback messages. Valid values are
“RequestMsgIDToCorrelID” (the default),
116 “RequestCorrelIDToCorrelID”, and “None”.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Scott