Raymond Feng wrote:
Sorry for the late reply. The message skipped out of my attention.

My understanding is that a domain is the administrative (governance) boundary for SCA composite applications. Why does the Shell needs to switch between multiple domains within the same session. Typically, most admin consoles connect to one "boundary" at a time. For example:

* OSGi console connects to an instance of the OSGi runtime
* WebSphere admin console talks to a ND manager for a cell
* Telnet/SSH connects to a host

Why cannot we have the Shell session be associated with one SCA domain at a time, for example:

shell <domainURI>
tuscany> (all the commands are within the domain)
tuscany>
There are testing scenarios where it's necessary to bring up and run
multiple domains at the same time.  I think it would be useful to be
able to do this from a single shell rather than needing to bring up
separate shells to control each of the domains.

  Simon

Thanks,
Raymond
rf...@apache.org <mailto:rf...@apache.org>
/Apache Tuscany PMC member and committer: tuscany.apache.org
Co-author of Tuscany SCA In Action book: www.tuscanyinaction.com
Personal Web Site: www.enjoyjava.com
/